Saturday, June 22, 2013

2013.06.21 - Grosse Tete plays the Cedar Park Farmer's Market

MUSICIANS
Banjo: Johnny S
Cornet: Sean N
Trumpet: Luke W
Tuba: Bill T
Washboard: Sally M



Do not have flash installed? Here are the direct links to the audio:
Grosse Tete Shuffle
Love is just around the corner
Please, don't talk about me when I'm gone
St. Louis blues
Jazz me blues
Joshua fit the battle at Jericho
Three little words
Shimmy, like my sister Kate
Shake that thing
Algiers Strut
Bourbon St. Parade
Swing it brother, swing
Down by the riverside
Bei mir bistu shein
Frankie and Johnnie
Canal Street Blues
Swing that music
Shake that thing
Melenburg Joys
Sugar
Bill Bailey
Ain't gonna give you any of my jelly roll
Don't talk about me when I'm gone
Monday Date
Everybody loves my baby but me
Blues my naughty sweetie gave to me
Big butter and egg man
Dippermouth Blues
Oh baby!
When the saints go marching in in


No comments:

Post a Comment